May 19, 2008 at 11:18 pm (Artists, creative souls, youtube finds)
created by Zeforah on Youtube
May 13, 2008 at 9:12 am (Uncategorized)
I recieved this list in a forwarded email. I don’t normaly forward these, but thought these were nice to ponder.
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4 No lines at the supermarket.
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail.
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Chocolate milkshake (vanilla or strawberry ).
12 A bubble bath.
14. A good conversation.
15. The beach.
16. Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter.
17. Laughing at yourself.
18. Looking into their eyes and knowing they Love you
19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
20. Running through sprinklers.
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
22. Having someone tell you that you’re beautiful.
23. Laughing at an inside joke with FRIENDS
24. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
25. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
26. Your first kiss (the very first).
27. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
28. Playing with a new puppy.
29. Having someone play with your hair.
30. Sweet dreams.
31. Hot chocolate.
32. Road trips with friends.
33. Swinging on swings.
34. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
35. Making chocolate chip cookies.
36. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
37. Holding hands with someone you care about.
38. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
39. Watching the expression on someone’s face as they open a much desired present from you.
40. Watching the sunrise.
41. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
42. Knowing that somebody misses you.
43. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
44. Knowing you’ve done the right thing, no matter what other people think.
May 11, 2008 at 8:50 am (Uncategorized)
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
this quote embodies the kind of mother I aspire to be, the kind of mother I have.
HAPPY MOTHER”S DAY!! to all of YOU, to those too, who manage to mother others, even though they may not have children of there own. So many nurturing women, thank you.
May 4, 2008 at 9:41 am (Artists, beginnings, creative souls, Dreams, Friends, Thrifted goodness)
Wow…what a fun day. I’ve gotten the chance to have a booth at a local shop, and will be working there occasionally, helping out. It was such a blast to be around other people that are creative in similar ways as me. A bunch of people that are visually oriented and love old things..it was cool. I was surrounded by old smells, vintage fabrics, cool vintage furniture and silly, funny people. The customers were happy and it was fun to look at their treasures and even sell a few things I’d brought in…….there is a certain rush when someone sees enough value in what you have collected to buy it. Here are a few pictures for all of you who like old things. enjoy!